Why people came
* To look at microbes and soil rhyozobia and perennials - establishment and management
* To see Robs place, to go to a bugs and biology meeting, to learn something new and be challenged
* To learn about soil biology
What worked well?
* Excellent tips on how to collect creepy crawlies using the lights over plastic filters and laptop version of microscope
* The relaxed format and interaction with guest speakers
* All speakers were good and we will try to do self analysis of basic microbes in the soil
YOUR COMMENTS ENCOURAGED!
*** Have you bought a digital microscope?
*** Have you dyed some roots to assess mycorrhizal fungi presence?